View Single Post
Old 02.11.2010, 07:19 PM   #81
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
look furious, still wanna brawl? while yr mums got tea 'n bread and white on the wall. you can't reactivate yr website with just one call. you transvestite fat dyke with elephant balls. I'mma ____ ya ____ on ya make yr family feud. I know yr sister's timetable Holy Family School. yr dad molested you from the age of two. disrespected Shystie yr either manner of fool. ha! yr mums a soddy _____ she's a lying whore. she sells property insurance from door to door. at the same time she's committin' benefit fraud.don't let me (g a rapper?"?) go collect my reward. E956JAR ring a bell? that's the reg of yr big brother's car. he got his dragged out his _____ stomped by yr cousins got BAGGED in Stratford (and you and didn't do nothing). yr dad's a deployed(?) heroin user. scans pictures of little kids on his computer. oh he a _____ drunk and he smells of cider and he works in East as a mini-cab driver.

[processing missing data]
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|