View Single Post
Old 06.14.2007, 08:47 PM   #26
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbradley
I don't consider drinking, smoking, and getting high a lifestyle that I need to defend. Nor do I consider the abstinence from them a lifestyle. I'll drink when I want to and not when I don't.

Now I don't have anything against MacKaye that would make me want to do any of these before him out of spite. Again, it isn't a lifestyle that I identify with. So I'll respect his riches and not act like a childish twat. Part of the experience of seeing MacKaye live, I would say.

EDIT: @ !@#$%!

no no, neither do i--- but-- as a budding music journalist, you might be interested in michael little's article "in on the killjoy" which apeared october 17 2003 on the washington city paper-- it was the cover article and featured a picture of fugazi members dressed as puritans-- hilarious. great article. i actually met the guy & congratulated him on it after someone told him to "eat a bag of dicks" for the article.

but anyway, the thing is hard to find on the internet & mysteriously absent from city paper archives. however-- i am so fond of it i saved it somewhere in my computer. wanna read it?

--
well answer. i gotta go soon.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|