View Single Post
Old 02.16.2007, 04:34 PM   #39
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
i thought i heard thurston one time say his name pronounced as "kigh-oohchee hay no"... but that doesn't mean he is right.

btw, been a fan of Haino for a number of years i haven't really heard a bad recording, though the "Milky Way" Solo 1973 is too unlistenable to me due to mostly the sound quality, it sounds like the microphone was packed into a pile of mud and recording amp fuzz.

I think you can't go wrong with most of his solo recordings and Fushitsusha albums, the collabs are abit different, to me the best of which is with Yoshida Tatsuya (drummer of Ruins) with the newish Tzadik release "New Rap" anyways Haino rules!!! and after purchasing a 1972 black tele custom reissue for myself 3 years ago and then later realizing he plays one, is just a minor justification to keeping a $600 guitar... he is playing this years No Fun Fest, where he rumored to be playing w/ Merzbow.
scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|