View Single Post
Old 01.06.2015, 04:42 PM   #1017
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
spasibo tovarischu

so many methods!

i've been watching some youtubes. there's a british demo for lamb wholesale cuts that looks useful

i need a large saw!

next time i'll get the whole animal instead of sharing (weird cuts when sharing)

ok, here i go. i think i have enough bourbon in me to get started. nazdarovya!

===

EDITED TO ADD

IMPORTANT WARNING

bourbon + butchery = FAIL.

also, headphones.

see, the idea was "i'm overthinking this, take a shot and let's get at it". then i put on my headphones to power through the thing.

that was stupid. i whacked the neck bones with my chinese cleaver (not a meat cleaver) and the edge shattered leaving tiny shards of sharpened steel in the bone. then because of the stupid headphones i didn't hear them the first time and whacked again. more fucking shards (only then i realized the thing broke twice). it was a great fucking knife and i fucked it up. made the best pizza cutter. sadness.

took me a while to find the pieces of steel too, too-- imagine eating a tiny sprinkle of razor blades in your stew, and shitting blood for weeks afterwards. the revenge of the mutton! fortunately the shards were embedded in the bone (which i now have to extract). but ayayay. what headaches.

i gotta refresh & reapply my mind. that was a fucking dumb decision.

good question. many possible answers. and now let me be your cautionary tale. like igby.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|