View Single Post
Old 11.22.2010, 02:36 PM   #25415
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
I didnt say being young means being careless. But I think when yr young you want to be wild and experience things so that once yr older and settled down yr literally SETTLED down and don't feel like you missed out on anything cuz its out of yr system.

I know you didn't, I was not imlpying you meant that in a bad way.

But dude, there will always be something you "could have experienced", in retrospect...but there can alos be something you did that you will regret when you get older...
You can't know what you'll think a few years from now..."damn, I kick myself for not doing those things back then" or "how stupid I was, doing things I should have avoided back then"...

Plus, the point is not what you missed, but rather how did you feel while living your life, it'all about personal satisfaction.

The point now is that DR perinkilson apparently does not feel happy/satisfied living his life as it is now (at least relationships-wise).
This calls for a change, but I'd think more than twice about what is actually "wrong", or simply "not good enough" right now before "acting".

dunno, I can't explain better.
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|