View Single Post
Old 11.22.2010, 12:35 PM   #25404
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Yeh, I was just kiddin, didn't mean to picture you as a bragger (is that even a word?)...just making fun of something that according to your words seem not that much funny after all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
I never mix my life up with any of these offers, and I ALWAYS regret it afterwards.

Not sure we're on the same page here, I mean, fucking a girl IS real life (to me..) even if she "offered herself" through the interwebsss...
Unless I'm misinterpreting your words (which is not impossible, considering my present mental state)...

Seems to me you're almost trying to find out a good reason to break with your gf, but lusting over some hot girl is not that good of a reason...at the same time seems like your relationship isn't much "alive" (and I think sex is just a portion of that scenario), so, hell, do what shabba says and think about pro-cons, and for God's sake, TALK to your girl about the problems in your relationship.
Doing things that you will regret coz you didn't have the balls/didn't consider useful to talk with your partner is just stupid.
disregard everything I said in case you already went through the "saner" communications paths with no results...
who the hell do I think I am to give "advices" on relationships?
stupid me.

I think shabba meant: if you feel dirty like a mad man = "if thinking about the other girl while watching your gf sleeps makes you feel like it's superwrong to cheat on the gf" then you still love her.
even if he made it sound like "if you feel aroused like an old perv"...
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|