View Single Post
Old 07.07.2011, 12:19 PM   #6
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hipster_bebop_junkie
I thank you so much for your past and future efforts in regards to taping.

I had heard about the prospect of a new Rivulets record, but i didn't know that was the possible title. Just now saw a tweet that confirms it. I like it. A limited edition CD-R called "Yearlings" was available at the most recent shows. I suppose you had a chance to pick one up. Hopefully, it'll be up for streaming and download at Rivulets' bandcamp page at some point, which at the moment offers a lot of material but not that one:
http://rivulets.bandcamp.com/album/r-i-v-u-l-e-t-s

you're welcome :-) I indeed saw Rivulets twice in February, sill have one recording of it that needs to be shared. The other show I did not tape, but it wasn't very good [rant] due to some very annoying people shooting a documentary and constantly pushing me out of the way [/rant]. And I did buy the yearlings EP, don't think it will ever make it to Bandcamp. I assume those songs will end up in better quality on the new album. Those new songs are beautiful though, listen here for instance (only 4 and 5 are new though): http://soundcloud.com/hinah/sets/rivulets

Hopefully I'll be able to tape Corsano on Friday (if he doesn't play at the same time as Rivulets) and Sunday. My current planning for Saturday is Rivulets in Utrecht. Hopefully there will be another taper on Saturday, rappard was thinking about going

have fun abroad E!

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|