View Single Post
Old 01.29.2012, 02:59 PM   #1151
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by the ikara cult
I have a funny feeling he will come to Spurs; Harry leaves to be England boss and Jose comes in his place. I dont want that to happen unless he's learned a few lessons from the Madrid experience (i.e. let your players play and dont force them to be rigid and defensive as a first resort).

Hmm, hadn't thought of that option. I just wonder if they could afford the probably massive transfer budget he'd demand and, as you say, the style of football would definitely change. I'm not a Spurs fan but have to admit they've played the most attractive football I've seen so far this season. But ultimately, I just don't think they have enough money. Man City could obviously afford him and Mancini's future may depend on winning the Prem. Chelsea would be ideal, considering AVB's less than brilliant season so far, but would Mourinho and Abramovich ever bury the hatchet? Man Utd is an even more obvious contender and Mourinho's perhaps the only manager out there with the arrogance to take over from Fergie, but it looks like he's staying put for the next few seasons. The only other one is Liverpool but I'm not sure that even they have enough money or are able to see through the whole King Kenny thing enough to want to replace him.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|