View Single Post
Old 09.03.2007, 08:33 AM   #15
jetengine
children of satan

jetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's assesjetengine kicks all y'all's asses
Well, if Chris's black copy above is definitely one of those 'accidently pressed early copies' we read and hear about, then we have no other choice but to assume that there was a third colour intentionally pressed--no doubt a much shorter press run. So maybe when they said 'teal' they really did mean the two versions, teal-blue and teal-green, like I talk about above. I tried e-mailing the folk at SLR to see if they could clarify some of this, but they've yet to respond--which is strange, for they usually tend to get back to me about the most nitpicking trivial matters. Maybe Chris would have more sway, being linked to the official site and all. Surely someone representing Steve Shelley would know the particulars of the various pressings.
jetengine is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|