View Single Post
Old 12.25.2011, 04:16 AM   #28418
stu666
Super Moderator

stu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokkeherrie
I'm not sure if my life is completely irrelevant, but I nearly lost it tonight.

Got hit by a car while riding my bike back home with some friends. I have to admit I was fairly intoxicated --- drank quite a bit (christmas dinner at a friend and then lots of drinks down town) --- but thius dude who hit me must've been driving 60-70 at least... and he clearly wasn/t paying attention when he approached the intersectiuon. Not to mention he didn't even stop to check if I was OK.
I don't know if I should re[port it to the police tomorrow. I probably should, but I don't have much to go on... all I know is that it was a dark coloured car (black or dark blue, possibly a Citroen?) and according to a friend the licence plate started with "PR".

Damn. my right hand really hurts and my jeans are torn... and my bicycle is totally fucked.

Fuck!

I'm glad you're not hurt too bad and hope yr hand is ok today. Sorry about yr bike man... Is there any cctv or anything that might've caught the driver on video? I hope this doesn't spoil yr christmas too much. stay safe!

http://tapewormstu.blogspot.co.uk/

stu666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|