View Single Post
Old 07.09.2008, 10:07 PM   #1341
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
existentialism posts that individuals create and assign any and all meaning to their lives and the world around them, instead of a deity or a religious belief system doing it.

that makes mad sense whether or not you believe in any gods.

the line I quoted above, besides being horrendous grammar, is stupid and nonsensical.

existentialism IS stupid if you do believe in a god/gods, It makes perfect sense if you do NOT.

Kierkegaard is known as "The Father of Existentialism" and he's both a philosopher and theologian.

I won't even attempt to explain further because it would go right over your impatient head, and besides you've made up your obstinate mind anyway.

You're thinking* of the French (so-called) Existentialists who came later, e.g., Sartre and Camus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
I say shove a ballsac in her face and ask her how that jibes with a god that wants the best for her.

*if you can call what you do "thinking" at all.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|