View Single Post
Old 03.04.2016, 02:26 PM   #134
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
you were certainly of the opinion that he was guilty for the majority of this thread until it became blatantly clear that he isn't, and you then decided you were merely reminding us of the possibility her accusations could be true all along. apart from the facts i and others have provided, which you continuously accuse me of not providing, there are plenty more facts available to those who want to google. gira won't confess because he's innocent and i sincerely doubt you don't actually think he is despite refusing to admit it for fear of having to admit the slightest hint of not being right about everything. now please have the last word.
Nope, go back and check. Quote me a single instance where i in any way shape or firm said, insinuated, or implied Gira being guilty

There is indeed some irony in you slandering me im a discussion where you are accusing me of slandering someone

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|