View Single Post
Old 11.25.2009, 12:13 PM   #159
stu666
Super Moderator

stu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's asses
my bloody valentine Rehearsal show + Early fest check-in!

my bloody valentine will perform a special warm up rehearsal show at ATP Centre Stage on Thursday 3rd December.

We are allowing fans who have bought tickets to the my bloody valentine curated ATP weekend the special option to check in early from 5pm on Thursday 3rd December to see the warm up show. This means they will get to stay in their chalet that night and wake up at the festival on the morning of the 4th.

The cost is a special deal of £11 per head including booking fee. See Tickets will be selling the tickets tomorrow from 12midday.

Tickets are only available on a full chalet basis - so if you have a 2 berth chalet it will cost £22, if a 6 berth chalet £66. Single tickets unavailable; tickets only available to mbv weekend ticketholders. Please note you can still buy tickets even if you didn't buy your weekend chalet through Seetickets. Tickets will be available on will call- they will not be mailed out.

A very limited amount of tickets will be available from Midday tomorrow - this will be an intimate rehearsal performance; the band may even restart songs and there will be gaps but it will be a full performance, the bar will be open from 7.30am – 2am in Centre stage and BP Fallon will DJ after. There will be no other bands.

http://tapewormstu.blogspot.co.uk/

stu666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|