Thread: Sarah Palin
View Single Post
Old 09.01.2008, 07:38 AM   #54
akprodr
the end of the ugly

akprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's asses
Look, I know that you guys are not interested in things like facts--I added some to the other thread and killed it.

I am voting for Obama but I'll tell you Sarah Palin is going to make trouble for the Democrats.

She is extremely smart. True she doesn't have a lot of experience but the quality of that experience has got a lot of political cred. She stood up to the oil companies where a long term senator turned govenor caved like a, something that caves easily.

Sorry to disappoint you but as the weeks unfold, you'll see how good a choice it was for McCain.

Something you don't (can't) understand is how different the colony of Alaska is from the rest of the states. Palin has done more to remove the colony status than any recent govenor. You need to be tough to live in Alaska and tougher to be in politics. Sarah Rocks.

I've never seen that photo but I'm guessing it is from a Fur Rondevous event--probably the Miners and Trappers Ball.

Lastly, have you seen the Alaska's First Dude? Why would she be screwing McCain?
akprodr is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|