View Single Post
Old 04.23.2012, 09:00 AM   #29
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
After a fine breakfast at the Stage on 2nd Ave I went over to Kims about 9 am, the early rush had died down and I was able to browse easily, they had a Hendrix 7" but it was $10 and I left it there, maybe go back this week and see if any are left, then I headed down to J&R, I find out they open at 11 on Sat and there are about 25 people on a line so I went to Centruy 21 and bought underwear and socks, cam eback 10 mins after 11 and entered J&R. All the RSD vinyl was upstairs, but they didn't bother to announce that, they have all the rsd stuff behind a table and you have to ask to look at it and figure out the price, it was fucking annoying, and the person behind the table didn't want to be there and was barely helpful, I did get a Richard Pryor lp for $1, a Yardbirds 7# for $5 and Stranded by Roxy Music for $6 on CD. Usually J&R offers 20% off all stock but they didn't. Then I went up to Other Music, by now its about 1:30 and there was a line going around the corner. I did not get on line. Kids, the good stuff is gone before the doors open.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|