View Single Post
Old 10.26.2011, 09:40 PM   #4
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
She has been involved in some recordings of bands such as Mono, Broken Social Scene, Rachel Ries and many others before pursuing her muse in the avantgarde scene; and I'm glad she did. I enjoy her music a lot. You already know that I love good stuff made with the cello as the principal instrument, Mike. Hopefully now that she's touring as support for Shellac, that would attract more interest to her and I hope some recordings will surface. The only one I have i shared it at the bootlegs thread a while ago, maybe the link it's still active. I'll have to check out when I have more time. Also, thanks for trying to spark some discussion on relatively marginal music that deserves some attention, Mike. It's fresh air in a board getting rotten on praising the virtues of lame bands from the past decade.
hipster_bebop_junkie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|