View Single Post
Old 08.29.2006, 08:27 PM   #50
Norma J
invito al cielo

Norma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Getting pierced is more painful in my opinion. Like all the slow, shallow pain of tattooing put into one short blast. Plus, once the outline of a tattoo is done, the area inside is sort of numb.

I don't think that's true. It depends wear you've been tattooed. There's parts of the body that are near unbearable to get tattooed and of course it's a longer process. I would definitely rather get tattooed as opposed to being pierced, though. For I hate the feeling of getting metal stuck through me, aswell as tattooing be a far more artistic outlet. But being tattooed in general, is more painful. After being tattooed for hours, your flesh is anything but numb, it hurts ALOT more, especially if you're going over the same thing over and over, it's like getting a sowing needle and sticking it in an open wound.