View Single Post
Old 10.15.2009, 05:50 AM   #82
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Youth Gossip
i haven't listened to the pumpkins in a good couple of years.

i'm guessing by "Authecre" you mean autechre. i post about aphex twin, squarepusher and boards of canada just as much as i post about autechre. and why? these people push music beyond the norm and have inspired many to do the same. they are not the only to do so, but are my personal favourites so it makes sense that i'd talk about them a lot.

i think you're grabbing at straws a bit

Oh look, Sonic Youth Gossip spots the typo. Let's run. And what have you pushed, then? I imagined you'd list the names above, because I can't recall your posts containing that much more than those few names. What I recall, though, is a lot of whinging about nothing, exactly like you're doing on this thread.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|