View Single Post
Old 05.13.2016, 09:18 AM   #74
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
I now realize:

Fighting withdrawals lowered my energies, but it would have been a bad day anyway. I sort of hate my mother and was reminded of this yesterday morning. (Also, I'm starting to think that my dental care professionals are more confident than competent. Are good dentists hard to find or am I too picky?)

Nicotine wouldn't help with any of that. (After all, I sort of hated my mother when I was a pack-and-a-halfer.) Just bad timing on my part, to re-quit on a day I wanted to cry and punch walls anyway.

But I eventually fell asleep. New day. Better mood. Glad I didn't cave in because it is so obvious it wouldn't have helped anything. Lesson learned. Quitting is easy, life is hard.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|