View Single Post
Old 05.12.2016, 12:54 PM   #71
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
Yep. And it happened pretty quickly. The escalation didn't seem to stop. Yesterday I had 7.

So, today going for zero. Not sure why, but it's really sucking. Wept for moment this morning. I forget why. Stubbed a toe or something.

I'm tempted to smoke. "I'd rather smoke than be this depressed" is a statement which makes sense. Of course, "I'd rather get cancer and loose teeth than be depressed" does not make as much sense.

ah yes, we always knew that could happen. it really does suck! sorry. it just does, no real way around that.

one part is the withdrawal, the other is the suck that you smoked to supress in the first place.

might look like a cakewalk but it's really more like the fight in the original rocky. a long slow slog.

maybe look at the wellbutrin thing or something else your doctor might prescribe?

it's trading one crutch for another, but maybe a way to ease off.

eta: and did the exercise thing stick?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|