View Single Post
Old 05.06.2016, 08:46 PM   #62
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
I've been smoking 2 a day for a while, and I went to the dentist the other day -- full of shame and guilt and dread about the "so you're a smoker" conversation -- but after my cleaning, I mentioned that I was cutting back, and they thought I was kidding. The hygienist actually laughed. She didn't believe I was a smoker.

I'm apparently really kicking ass at covering my tracks, cause that bitch had her hands all up in my mouth hole.

Then again, dental hygienists aren't known for having above average intelligence. They're not even known for their knowledge of dental hygiene. I think I might actually have a DH certificate lying around somewhere that I picked up on accident. (Nah, I'm sure they're fine people)

I felt like wringing my hands and going "mwahaha! Little do you know my lungs look like microwaved placentae!!!"
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|