View Single Post
Old 11.09.2017, 02:23 PM   #82
NickSoulsby
little trouble girl

NickSoulsby kicks all y'all's assesNickSoulsby kicks all y'all's assesNickSoulsby kicks all y'all's assesNickSoulsby kicks all y'all's assesNickSoulsby kicks all y'all's assesNickSoulsby kicks all y'all's assesNickSoulsby kicks all y'all's assesNickSoulsby kicks all y'all's assesNickSoulsby kicks all y'all's assesNickSoulsby kicks all y'all's assesNickSoulsby kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
Thanks for getting back. Just out of curiosity, I know not every release was given a write up, but why wasn't Mirror/Dash - Gum/Electric Pen covered but other Mirror/Dash releases were?

Hey ya fella, fair question! It all depended on who was available to 'tell the tale'. I'm always very concerned with not imposing on people who give their time and energy to something like this so wherever possible I wanted to find voices who were involved with a release so that I could minimise how much of Thurston's time I took. So, when I spent time with Thurston I focused on releases where no one else but him could comment (either because there were no collaborators or no one available I could locate). I felt Mirror/Dash had been covered so moved on.

Much love to the Gum/Electric Pen single though! It's a little gem - and SO different to the later releases under the Mirror/Dash name.
NickSoulsby is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|