View Single Post
Old 04.04.2014, 03:52 PM   #37304
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I like the green herb, and I enjoy a cigar now and then, and I enjoy quality food.

Those are my physical "vices" if you will. Any of these can kill me and I could give a fuck. It would be better than dying in an auto accident, because of some asshole's negligence, because of a fire, or because of a murder, or because a million reasons.

Some people are smokers and some are not. Just deal with it. If smoking does not give you pleasure any more, then don;t buy smokes. get rid of your smokes. stop hanging out with smokers. stop going to places where you would smoke. It is hard but so is learning how to eat pussy, and yet both are sooooo satisfying......