View Single Post
Old 07.28.2013, 04:20 AM   #1
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
I bought a new recorder, a Sony PCM M-10 to replace my old iRiver H320. It should arrive on Tuesday. Now I'm looking for a concert to go to next week before the run of Godspeed shows on August 5 - 7. Just to try out the gear. But because of the summer holidays there's not that much going on, most venues are closed, and all bands are playing summer festivals, which I hate going to. So help me pick a concert, I'll hopefully get a nice recording out of it.

Here's the shortlist, see also my last.fm schedule. If you know of some other concert that's not listed, let me know. It needs to be on a drivable distance (so basically anywhere in between Amsterdam, Brussels and Cologne), and between July 30 and August 3:

The Soft Moon at MTC, Cologne on 30 Jul 2013

Zomerparkfeest on 1 Aug 2013

◯ + Red Apollo + Jag Hatar at Aetherblissement, Ehrenfeld on 1 Aug 2013

Micro Festival 2013 on 2 Aug 2013

Donavon Frankenreiter at Luxor, Köln on 2 Aug 2013

...And You Will Know Us by the Trail of Dead + Woven Hand at FZW, Dortmund on 2 Aug 2013

Absolutely Free Festival on 2 Aug 2013

Cold Cave + Holy Strays at Brass, Forest on 2 Aug 2013

Donavon Frankenreiter at Paradiso, Amsterdam on 3 Aug 2013

Monster Magnet at 013, Tilburg on 3 Aug 2013

Suuns at Rotown, Rotterdam on 3 Aug 2013

I don't know any of these bands, except some by name. I would definitely had chosen to go to Woven Hand if they weren't playing the support slot.

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|