View Single Post
Old 06.12.2008, 10:48 AM   #1
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses

BOREDOMS "SUPER æ"
1998, Warner Music Japan/Birdman

Though my favorite Boredoms album is Vision Creation Newsun, that's more for personal reasons.. mostly my memories attached to it... though, of course it's also an amazing album. But when asking about the BEST Boredoms album, there's no question in my mind. Wow2 and Chocolate Synthesizer are classics in their own right, and Boredoms rarely made anything that wasn't totally incredible.... but anyway, this album is their godlike peak; just totally incredible in every way... every facet of the sound was designed for maximum enjoyment, and there are sounds on here that I have no idea how they created (which is pretty mindblowing)... the songs are incredible, sometimes only relying on a couple of effects-drenched chords and other times going all out... perfect vocals, perfect musicianship (those drums!), perfect songwriting, perfect production. Honestly, one of the most perfect albums ever, and probably one of the best examples of guitar playing ever recorded. Seiichi is serioiusly a guitar god.

Anyway, "Super Going" might just be my favorite song of all time.
Highly reccomended... though you probably all already have this.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|