View Single Post
Old 11.18.2010, 11:57 AM   #10
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
seriously. im not going to EVER buy one ebook. WTF. thats like paying for mp3s on itunes. you only do it if youre a fucking moron.

i have about maybe a couple of thousand books on my computer downloaded already. mostly in pdf format.

i havent looked into it that much but books will become the same as music soon. it will be pretty much pointless, wasteful and expensive to buy physical copies.

get yourself a good ebook reader. or as they should be called "pdf reader". the kindles the best. the thing can go for up to is it a month or 2 on ONE charge.

also JUST INCASE YOU REALLY ARE RETARDED. amazon will try to sell you a case for the kindle at £50. if you want one, you can get one off ebay, not the official amazon brand of course, for like 15-20 MAX.

just dont buy amazons case for it whatever you do.
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|