View Single Post
Old 02.11.2010, 05:14 PM   #47
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
Oh shit, how I hate presenting in front of like 15 people.

I hope I'll survive next 2 hours.

Cross yr fingers for me people.

15 only? that is cake! don't be so nervous, you will only scare yourself. be an optimist.. a presentation is an opportunity for you to communicate and collaborate with a room full of peers/professionals/students who will benefit from your persuasive expertise.. I love to present/teach/lecture it is the most fun i ever have, and I am so terribly shy it is unbelievable, except when it comes to presenting, though I used to be equally afraid of public speaking until I just did enough presentations in college to get over it. Now I am a teacher!

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|