View Single Post
Old 06.06.2007, 06:24 PM   #137
luxinterior
invito al cielo

luxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600

"Safe" for this board, dear. Nice job of playing? dumb there.

I knew you would reply in this fashion--totally predictable on your part--but I stand by what I said because most people here agree that Hendrix is great, if not phenomenal, which should be enough for you. "Best guitarist ever" is crap, in the same way that the notion of there being a Best album, Best band, and Best song is crap.

This board
is for the most part made up of normal people who live in unremarkable places and who are surrounded by the most average of people in their daily lives. To say that this board could overwhelmingly offer some sort of exception to the popular opinion that "Jimi Hendrix is the best guitarist ever" is laughable. You act like the whole board is arguing with you, narcissist. At most, all we're saying is that there is no "best ever."

"I sweat like a fucking nun on Sunday...I don't even know what that means."
- Sebastian Bach

luxinterior is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|