View Single Post
Old 01.18.2007, 07:32 AM   #26
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookie
I don't think you can just dismiss a programme like BB as just trashy entertainement that doesn't matter.

Jade Goody has become a mult-millionaire on the back of her appearance a few years ago, and she is incredibly popular. I would hope that after her performance on this series, that popularity would wane considerably. I don't know what it would say about the nation if this weren't to happen.

A lot of Jade's pupularity was down to her underdog status, she was a poor (thick) girl who made it big with no talent. And in the age of countless 'reality' and talent shows she was the perfect example of "if she can do it, anybody can".

Unfortunately, this is the world we live in, and I watch Clebrity BB with my heart sinking and anger rising at people's stupidity.

Incidentally, sonicl, I thought of starting a thread like this, but I didn't think anybody would be interested.

or jade just had a good pr agent and max clifford pulled a few strings. think of all the other equally as thick contestants who could have gone onto superstardom.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|