View Single Post
Old 07.10.2014, 08:02 AM   #5301
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i dont know about the brazilian team, but if that was me, having fucked up so enormously, i like to think i'd want to make it right instead of self-flagellating in darkness and shame.

maybe i wouldn't have the cojones to show my face in public so soon, but in that idealized version of myself at least i'd like to think i'd try and do better.

i don't know-- i remember david luiz knelt down and prayed with his fingers pointed to the clouds after the match as he often does and i remember wondering what he was saying and if he was accepting the reality he had been dealt. and yes, he cried too after, but i can't believe he's going to just go hide in a hole. others maybe. oscar after all managed to score a goal even if it wouldn't count.

anyway, i usually enjoy 3rd place matches ha ha ha. plus there's a bit of money in them (i mean as a prize).
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|