View Single Post
Old 04.09.2006, 05:36 PM   #21
nomadicfollower
invito al cielo

nomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hip Priest
Bizarre thread, if I may say so. Here's some of mine:

Fiction is on the right side, my favourites are poetry (mainly 17th century poets), HP Lovecraft and Nicola Barker. The other two contain non-fiction, neatly sorted into sections. Best sections include local history stuff, 17th century history and transport history.

Yeah, I guess the thread is pretty odd. I just wanted to see other people's collections.

Sounds like you got yours real organized Hip P. I plan to sort mine soon. Probably group the authors together since most of my stuff is fiction.

I'd also like to get some non-fiction history type books. Don't really know where to start. I want to get something on Napoleon, but I'd also like to read about the periods of music, Barouqe, Classical, Romantic..
nomadicfollower is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|