View Single Post
Old 09.25.2014, 06:36 PM   #5683
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
it's not so much about buffalo wings (i love good ones, loathe bad ones), it's about the economics of bar food. after spending $50 in shit food i end up thinking i could have bought some nice steaks and wine to go with it for the same money-- and then, adding week after week, satellite tv would end up cheaper/faster/easier.

i'll try to catch that meyser…serserser derby this weekend though. sounds like a lot of fun.

i had to google that. golf?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLW1Kh6Tf_Y

I was never big on golf but started watching a few opens last year. Wouldn't say I'm hooked or anything but it's good stuff. And lovely scenery.

Almost as far off topic but the Dolphins come to London this weekend. I was in Regent Street today and they've lined it with banners. Dolphins v Raiders. Kind of wish I'd got tickets.

demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|