View Single Post
Old 07.23.2006, 07:11 PM   #1
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
hey all.

for the past month or so i've really been pouring my heart into the new scissor shock recording.. about 10 minutes, 3 songs are done so far. it sounds like if xiu xiu was a grindcore band that got remixed by autechre while polvo (as lead by eye from boredoms, who was playing old nes games while screaming at times) played in the background. lots of tribal glitches and weird clean guitars and broken up rhythms and robot vocals. i hope you all will enjoy. and if you still haven't picked up "how to make a scream queen cream" head over to www.xdiedenroutey.net and pick it up. and if you still haven't picked up "we're in the trash bag" head over to www.crucialblast.net and pick it up. peace.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|