View Single Post
Old 02.05.2008, 06:28 PM   #29
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Nation were interesting enough but I wasn't always excited to listen to their "I-hate-everything" swagger. Love their lyrics, though I hate their vocals. Love the song that goes "Ain't talkin bout Beatles songs written 100 yeats before I was born." and one of my mix tape staples, "You're my Miss Washing D.C."... one of those bands that's hard to listen to a whole album, but not bad in small doses. I always think Refused kind took what NoU did and better'd it.

My favorite Dischord bands were Minor Threat, Faraquet, and the first Q and Not U record.

Fugazi.. "the Argument" is a great album.. I actually think they kind have gotten better as they went along... like, I don't really like "13 Songs" at all. I dunno, it's pretty good stuff. Nothing to get excited about.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|