View Single Post
Old 09.08.2008, 11:35 AM   #106
toxic johnny
expwy. to yr skull

toxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's asses
I was only there for sunday and all in all I had a fucking blast. First off, well done Mr Nyoukis for organising such a brilliant festival. I really wish that I could have made friday and saturday too, it was so much fun. (Here's to next year) For me the star of the day was Bill Nace, I really enjoyed his contributions to Byron Coley's poetry reading and of course the finale with Thurston and Chris Corsano, which was wild. I also really enjoyed Black To Comm, Muscletusk, Pigs In The Ground, Lionel Marchetti/Yoko Higashi and Weirding Vessel. In fact every artist had their own particular merits. It was also a pleasure to bump into Whorefrost and David once again... as we always seem to at these events.

toxic johnny is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|