View Single Post
Old 12.05.2017, 05:31 PM   #1838
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Having evacuated just about the same time the new TV Seasons started, we haven’t watched any of our regular shows. (NOTE: we would DVR programs and watch later in week).

Unbeknownst to us, my Aunt has DVRd, Young Sheldon. Probably not something I would normally watch. My daughter started Episode One and we ended up watching the first three. I like it because it’s set in 1980’s Houston and Sheldon’s brother wears Houston Oiler t-shirts......just like I did in the 1980’s.

ha ha ha. ive never heard of that. what is it?

btw, you asked me last time if netflix/amazon would work with an ipad sending via lightning cable + adapter to a tv. forgot to say— the answer is of course YES. amazon works better than netflix with ipad. ipad iphone both work the same. adapter is $50 at apple store.

furthermore, found out there’s a samsung device to do the same— sending your screen to tv. so if you have a samsung phone, look it up. doesn’t need to be a samsung tv, it’s an adapter and runs cheaper than the apple one of course.

ok! enjoy

so what is young sheldon?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|