Thread: Crystal Meth
View Single Post
Old 10.16.2009, 07:37 PM   #80
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Meth rules. It mainly kills worthless people (not saying everyone who's ever done meth is worthless but every methhead I've met ends up being worthless in the long run). I'd say, more of it! Pass it around for free! Hell, they should start putting straight-up strychnine in it (unless they already do?). I bet that'll get ya fucked up.

I have no right to judge or room to talk, but I have been going to court for the past year with a meth head who had rented my aunt's house, who I had to kick out and it's been a total bitch. You should see the shape she left that house in, her and her meth buddies. Fuck that bitch.

If they made all drugs legal, basically all the addicts would end up killing off each other and themselves and then the drug problem would be solved. Then the drugs would be left for those of responsible enough to handle them.