Thread: the other news
View Single Post
Old 03.24.2019, 01:20 PM   #250
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
I don't understand how you can still be fine with a no deal when all the signs point that it'll be an absolute total mess. When people say "oh it'll be fine eventually" how can they not wonder at what cost in the immediate aftermath?

Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Never going understand how you can be so strong about just wanting to leave with no deal. And I'm sure you'll not even try to put a reasonable argument forward.

the only thing i see repeating is you saying "i don't understand".

the first one asks about immediate consequences? but also seems to be about absolute consequences.

the second again declares incomprehension and adds insults.

just ask a clear straight non-loaded question that can be answered.

so (forgive me for "helping"). are you're trying to ask him about brexit being a final and absolute mess? or are you trying to ask him about getting past the immediate negative consequences? i.e., what is his long term view?

--

eta: i'll add i don't think he'd choose brexit if he thought it was suicide, so maybe the right question is about what kind of future he sees post-brexit and how does he see overcoming the short-term negatives.

i've never known the guy to be unreasonable. except in that colombia-england game lolololololooooooo
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|