View Single Post
Old 05.19.2006, 10:37 PM   #5
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
Oh my god. Worst show ever.

It was so fucking freezing at the show (outside under a tent) that I couldn't feel my fingers. My string broke on my first guitar, and I had to use my backup for the 7 remaining songs. My friends said it was good, but I fucked up so much I felt terrible.

Even worse, my archenemies were there heckling my sister and I. I used the Seinfeld "I don't go to where you work and heckle you" line.

After the show while I was packing up, he was calling my sister a fat, ugly, pothead, loser, cunt that isn't going to college, and he called me dumb and ugly and claimed that I failed out, when I didn't, I was financially suspended. He is a fucking rich jackass that doesn't understand how expensive college is.

Anyways, I was so angry I couldn't even think of words to describe how much I hated him. In these situations, I usually end up using alliteration and accidentally saying "faggot." I don't hate gays(I love you HaydenAsche!), it is just a derogatory word that pops in my mind when I am really angry.

So here is a tidbit of the convo:
Me: Get away from my sister you fucking fucker
Him: (I can't remember)
Me: Get away from me you fucking faggot
Him: What you hate gay people now?
Me: No just you, you are like a bundle of sticks, you should burn you fucker

Second worst day of my life.

I feel like getting drunk, killing someone, and getting fucked. Perhaps all at the same time.

Post-script:
Apparently I cut my hand while playing guitar tonight, because an hour after I left, I found blood on my knuckles. My hands were so numb that I couldn't even feel the pain of my knuckles being cut (apparently on the string that broke.)

It is really easy to fuck up guitar parts when you can't feel the frets.

I need a hug!
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|