View Single Post
Old 09.19.2019, 06:53 PM   #287
Kuhb
children of satan

Kuhb kicks all y'all's assesKuhb kicks all y'all's assesKuhb kicks all y'all's assesKuhb kicks all y'all's assesKuhb kicks all y'all's assesKuhb kicks all y'all's assesKuhb kicks all y'all's assesKuhb kicks all y'all's assesKuhb kicks all y'all's assesKuhb kicks all y'all's assesKuhb kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
to be honest when I first heard jpegmafia I did think there was something interesting going on musically but you’re right, there’s something about that troll aesthetic that seems really popular at the moment that’s super off-putting. and for some reason I can’t look past that a good 90% of the time now, and I wouldn’t even attribute it solely to hip hop, the vast majority of noise repulses me at this point for being so far up its own arse too and falling into that trap of being perhaps performatively vitriolic? but as is well established here I’m a cynical cunt so grain of salt obviously

A great deal of today's culture is either performatively woke or performatively vitriolic. It's quite hard to escape
Kuhb is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|