View Single Post
Old 06.18.2018, 12:12 AM   #22681
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Said the dude watching Van Damme both ironically and non-ironically?

Also, there are simply too many “comic book” movies to avoid watching them. Fuck’s sake, I haven’t even seen Infinity War or Deadpool 2 yet and I still feel bludgeoned to death by comic book movies after catching up with the ones from late 2017/early 2018. Fuck.

Nah, personally I've done pretty well. I see trailers and discussion after discussion blah, blah, blah and there's not an iota of interest in them. Honestly, and this may make me sound like a snob but so what, they've done more harm to the film industry than any other genre.

You could look at it and say "well the 80s had it's good awful action films" (even though they were great) and you'd be right, but as symbols said, there's no middle ground anymore and fucking manchild comic book movies are one of the main reasons for that. Whenever I see a grown ass man walking around with a marvel bag or tshirt or whatever I tell myself they need to get a grip. Suckered into cheap ass merc like children.

Worst thing is, I can't see it changing. You had the reaction of the young uostart directors in the late 60s/70s, then the same again in the early 90s and I just don't see that happening now.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|