View Single Post
Old 08.20.2017, 05:12 PM   #8645
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
I wanna hear your thoughts so go on...

I can see this being another season where relegation quickly becomes a real possibility. Hopefully Chicharito and Antonio will do enough to keep them safe but that's how it usually is: relying on one or two players to (hopefully) keep them from disaster. So, another season where mid table safety is the most I can hope for.

The owners want to sell so aren't interested in building long term. I like Bilic but I'm starting to wonder if he's the right man. But then I don't think any manager would thrive with our current owners. The players never really feel like a team. The new stadium's crap. Nothing ever feels stable at West Ham. Even when things seem to be going right (which is rare) you know they'll find a way to balls it up.

And so on.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|