View Single Post
Old 05.24.2012, 10:02 AM   #43
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by stu666
I don't have a rich dad, but I'm sure most credit card companies will refund you any money if yr card is used fradulently. As long as you have good internet security and are careful when you log into sites then you should be ok anyway and it will protect you if you are using mozilla, internet explorer or chrome... it sounds like you are ultra paranoid! there's crimanals everywhere, does that stop you using yr credit card in shops etc...?
Maybe Iīm paranoid, but I think you are really naive, if you think most of the people just want good to you (donīt ever for example just use you) or that some company automatically help you if youīre in problems with the internet. If I went to the sites that some browser had warned me and then somebody got my credit card number and used it, I donīt believe my credit card company automatically pays the bill, specially when itīs known explorer has the lowest safety. I donīt know is it possible (because I know almost nothing about computer world) to have my credit card number if I go somewhere wrong site and afterwards buy something from the internet, but I have doubts it is. Of course I have internet security, but I donīt know does my credit card company accept the anti-virus program I use. And yes, I use very little credit card, in the internet only if I canīt get some album from my retailer or any shop from Finland. I rather be too careful than not careful at all.

There has been news for some time ago, that many Finnish people credit card numbers were used wrong in the USA. And itīs not just credit card numbers, there was also news about Facebook, that had used itīs customers information wrong way...this is the world today!
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|