View Single Post
Old 05.03.2014, 01:56 PM   #41
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
say whatever you want about his interpersonal skills, he's still dead on about your stoner logic though.

you may try to deny or distract from this fact by acting outraged, but it won't make it any less true, just more hilarious.

I'm not outraged in the slightest, if anything I've been nothing but polite. You do the same, kindly read my F o u r posts, and see for yourself, I more ore less agreed with him though I did point out that a large part of this is that people don't seem to care enough to change their own health habits, suggested something more the government should/could do, was treated like shit, it is what it is. Its not about me, its about people with diabetes, and I will again say without any apologies that what the government can do BEST in this situation is ban the foods. I don't care if you or cunt agrees with me politely, insults me, trash talks, trolls, whatever, it is what is. Have a blessed day

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|