View Single Post
Old 10.06.2010, 03:56 PM   #42
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
well what does and who decides? i mean i hate post-modern bullshit with a burning passion but some people love that stuff and it baffles and alientates me that they do but what else can i do but tollerate and accept that their view on a particular thing is something i will never be able to relate to or understand and just end up having to allow it, and hope that in the future people will see that i was right all along.
Then again, you could just chill out, enjoy doing your artwork, and stop bothering about erroneous opinions about what art is, isn't or might be thought of being. I mean, it's not like worrying extremely or making it a visible focus of your energy is going to help you concentrate on producing any of worth.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|