View Single Post
Old 10.29.2018, 02:19 PM   #11032
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
so, hm, how to change subject—tomorrow’s game is the good one huh?

weird schedule for me but i’ll try.

Change away. It might sound bad but the news here has gone totally overboard with it. Suddenly he's was the nicest owner in the history of the Prem. I feel sorry for his family, and all that, but to read the papers you'd think he was on the cusp of finding a cure for cancer.

Sadder news for me was Glenn Hoddle's heart attack. Growing up he was THE standout English player probably until the arrival of Gazza. And would've been a good England manager had he not let his weird new age beliefs get in the way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07Q-sOJYWUs

Glad to hear he seems to be on the mend

Anyway, yeah, Prem. Spurs v MC. Spurs are understrength with Alli, Son and Ericksen on the bench. They've not really clicked this season - maybe in part because they're still playing their 'home' games at Wembley. MC look too strong for them but should be a good game, nonetheless.

Tottenham Hotspur: Lloris, Trippier, Sanchez, Alderweireld, Davies, Dier, Dembele,Sissoko, Lamela, Lucas Moura, Kane. Subs: Son, Winks, Walker-Peters, Alli, Gazzaniga, Eriksen, Aurier.

Man City: Ederson, Walker, Stones, Laporte, Mendy, Bernardo Silva, Fernandinho, Silva, Mahrez, Aguero, Sterling. Subs: Kompany, De Bruyne, Sane, Otamendi, Gabriel Jesus, Foden, Muric.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|