View Single Post
Old 06.04.2017, 09:13 AM   #117
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SYRFox
haha yeah sure.
btw, you should also check parris' new ep on hemlock, which is out tomorrow i think, beautiful stuff. think this may finally get him the recognition he deserves - man's got serious talent

Ok, you got me. I don't believe I'm familiar with Parris. I just went nuts searching Apple Music, then hit Resident Advisor when Apple yielded no results (aside from a female rapper named PARRI$ who I didn't care to look into further).
RA has a small page devoted to an artist named Parris, with absolutely minimal citation, and no reference to Hemlock.

So I went to Hemlock's page, and yup, there was something right at the top. Kind of hard to find additional information -- just says the new single or EP is out "June 2017," but I checked the "Your Kiss is Sour" track, and you're right. It's quite something.

The video is 100% disgusting though. Millipedes and pomegranates and maybe some ultra close-ups of spiders and Venus flytraps? I don't know. Deeply gross though.

It's here if you haven't seen it.

Tell me more about this guy! I'm intrigued.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|