View Single Post
Old 09.05.2014, 10:12 PM   #1018
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Oh yeah, I totally forgot that not only did Tupac get me beefing with The Firm, but then in 1999 Kurrupt started beefing sick with the Firm and I was REALLY fucking into Kurrupt in 1999 yo..

Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
Yeah im curious which cuts were indeed remixed for those official releases though?

ALL these were remixed more or less, even if a little bit, some have more radical changes, it will take me some time to go through and actually pick out which ones are literally different beats.. For now I'll put an asterisk next the ones I know off my head that are different on the official releases from the original bootlegs.. If you search these on YouTube the Bootleg versions are labeled as "OG"

Secretz Of War**
As The World Turns
Black Jezus
Hell 4 Hustler**
High Speed
Teardrops and Closed Caskets
U Can Be Touched
When We Ride On Our Enemies**
Never Be Peace
Fair Xchange
Late Night**
Ghetto Starr**
Military Minds**
Who Do U Believe In
Lil Homiez**
Good Life
Letter To My Firstborn
Thug N Me
Everything They Owe**
M.O.B
World Wide Mob Figgaz
My Closest Row Dogg**
Runnin On E**
Out On Bail
Thugz Get Lonely Too

Here is an example of the difference..

Closest Row Doggz Bootleg version

Until End of Time version

here is the Bootleg version of Closest Row Doggz (mistakenly called Roaddoggz but the actual street term is Row Doggz to describe somebody you were in jail together with)

These were all released on Until The End of Time, Better Dayz, Still I Rise, and Loyal To The Game..

Here is a tracklist of the Makaveli Bootlegs for comparison

http://www.mixtapetorrent.com/makave...ape-collection

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|