Thread: Wake up music
View Single Post
Old 01.24.2013, 09:22 PM   #1
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
I've been using iTunes as an alarm a lot lately. I find I have a hell of a time picking the right songs to use. I generally have two alarms. The first is a "meds" alarm... It's usually set for around 6:00, and when it goes off, I get up for a sec, take my pills, and go back to sleep for another half hour.

Then I set a song to get me up and moving in earnest. I usually look for low key, chill, emotionally neutral instrumentals for meds, and a more energetic song to really wake up to.

This is how bored I am: I'm actually curious what you (would) use for these two alarms. Right now I'm using instrumental Yo La Tengo for meds and Don Caballero for getting the fuck up. But I always want something different.

Any suggestions? The second Try to think of stuff my mind goes blank, so bring it only you're as fucking dead to the world bored off your ass as I am
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|