Thread: Complain.
View Single Post
Old 08.28.2009, 10:27 AM   #219
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
I have the same frustrations. All that do claim to believe these days don't really act the part. Then they turn people away instead of gathering them in because of thier hypocrisy. Yes they have institutionalized god indeed. It is a very personal thing.

I had to go to this 3 month rehab shit for pot some time ago. I wish they talked about God. All they talked about was how irresponsible I was and how much harm I was causing to my brain cells. They made me go to AA meetings too. That shit sucked. I was required to go for reasons I will not delve into and had no choice.

I don't mean to come off as preachy. It just makes me sad when I see people turned off from him as a result of the masses. we're not all like that.

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|